Terms & Conditions
1. Seats are subject to availability. Limited seating are available for children under 10 years of age in the main theatre, and should always be accompanied by an adult.
2. Registration and tickets for Little Explorer’s World and any other special programs is not included in this ticket. These will need to be purchased separately at the event.
3. This ticket cannot be exchanged, returned or refunded after purchase. Ticket is non transferable.
4. Physical tickets, if lost, will only be replaced if ticket has been registered at www.twinsoffaith.com.au Unregistered physical tickets if lost will be forfeited.
5. The organisers reserve the right to add, withdraw, reschedule or substitute presenters and/or vary advertised programs, prices, venues, seating arrangements and audience capacity.
6. The organisers reserve the right to refuse registration or entry to the event for any reason. If this occurs, a full refund will be offered.
7. You are not allowed to record any content at the event for any purpose, including later broadcast, without express written consent of the organisers. 8. Attending the event automatically confirms your consent to being filmed, recorded or photographed as member of the audience.
9. All photographs and video captured during the event will be used for da’wah purposes. Please advise us for any exclusions.
10. The organisers are not liable for any loss or damage to personal property or any injury that occurs during the event.